- This event has passed.
Farmbelly Cooking School @ MUNI: Pickling + Fermentation
January 15 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm$59.00
Master the art and learn the science behind Quick Pickling and Fermenting with farmer + chef Michelle Aronson, of the Farmbelly Cooking School. This is a hands-on class with an emphasis on knife skills, as you’ll learn about knife selection, honing/sharpening, and proper technique (all while creating your own jars of quick pickles and sauerkraut)! Students will walk away with awesome new skills, a detailed recipe packet, and bellies full of wine and freshly pickled + fermented goodness.
During this hands-on class, we cover the following:
- Knife skills 101 – knife selection, honing/sharpening, and proper technique
- Understand the science behind Quick Pickling vs Fermentation
- Make your own Quick Pickled Farmers Market Vegetables
- Make your own Homemade Sauerkraut
- Tickets include:
- pint-sized jar of pickled vegetables
- pint-sized jar of sauerkraut
- farm fresh snacks
- glass of wine from Muni.